Diet plan of Conor McGregor and many more information about his body achievements.
What’s up guys this is Dheeraj ( Varun raj ) welcome back and today I am going to tell about the diet plan of the very popular personality Conor McGregor.
So guys as we know that Conor McGregor is very famous Athlete , brand ambassador of many companies business and fitness icon. We also known that his physique is wonderful. He is the star and fitness icon in whole world. He follows a good diet and exercise plan. So today we will know all about him.
If we want have a well build physique so we have to focus on our diet, exercise and sleep and the most important thing is diet which is difficult to manage. Many people think that supplements and exercise if enough to build a good physique but there is nothing like this. Diet is most important for a well build physique.
- Former Cage Warriors Fighting Championship Featherweight Champion
- Former Cage Warriors Fighting Championship Lightweight Champion
- Former Interim UFC Featherweight Champion
- First Multi-Division Cage Warriors Fighting Championship Champion
- First Simultaneous Multi-Division Cage Warriors Fighting Championship Champion
- Former UFC Featherweight Champion
- Former UFC Lightweight Champion
- First Simultaneous Multi-Divisional UFC Champion
- Third Multi-Divisional UFC Champion
- Most consecutive Performance of the Night awards in UFC history (5)
- Most consecutive post-fight bonuses in UFC history (8)
- Tied for second-most Performance of the Night Bonuses in UFC history (7)
Weight :- 145 – 155lbs (65.8 – 70.3kg)
Height :- 5’9″ (175cm)
Chest :- 42 inches.
Waist :- 32 inches.
Bicep :- 16 inches.
LET’s GET TO KNOW ABOUT HIS DIET PLAN.
2 eggs, 200gm fish, 1 apple, 1 cup of coffee and tomato and lettuce.
200gm of greek yogurt , almonds and nuts.
200gm chicken and salad ( tomato, onion and lettuce )
1 apple, 1 banana and some nuts ( almonds and cashews.
one scoop of whey protein and 200 gm of sweet potato.
200 gm of white rice, 200gm fish, 100 gm sweet potato and 1/2 cup beans.
In Conor McGregor diet protein is high in on session and carbs and fats are Moderate so that why he looks always so muscular.
So guys these are some information about Conor McGregor diet plan if you wana try these meals so you can adjust according to your weight. I hope you understood everything and for next or more information related to health keep visiting on this website.
And if you want to get any knowledge about fitness, supplement, bodybuilding, steroids, exercise, nutrition, workout plan for any goal, workout plan for any goal and bodybuilding industry so you can comment below. I will make a blog on that topic. Till than keep visiting on this website for more valuable information. Till than stay safe stay fit and focus on your goal. I will post another diet plan tomorrow only for you.
For next or more information click here.