Diet plan of Felipe Franco and many more information about his body achievements.
What’s up guys this is Dheeraj ( Varun raj ) welcome back and today I am going to tell about the diet plan of the very popular personality Felipe Franco .
So guys as we know that Felipe Franco is very famous Athlete , brand ambassador of many companies business and fitness icon. We also known that his physique is wonderful. He is the star and fitness icon in whole world. He follows a good diet and exercise plan. So today we will know all about him.
If we want have a well build physique so we have to focus on our diet, exercise and sleep and the most important thing is diet which is difficult to manage. Many people think that supplements and exercise if enough to build a good physique but there is nothing like this. Diet is most important for a well build physique.
- Prestige Crystal Cup Pro, IFBB Men’s Physique Class, 2nd place 2014.
- Dallas Pro & Wheelchair Pro, Men’s Physique Class, 4th place 2014.
- Mr. Olympia, IFBB Men’s Physique, 15th place 2014.
- Arnold Sports Festival, IFBB Men’s Physique, 11th place 2015.
- San Jose Pro, IFBB Men’s Physique, 5th place 2015.
- IFBB New York Pro, Men’s Physique, 10th place 2016.
- Puerto Rico Pro, IFBB Men’s Physique, 2nd place 2016.
- Europa Dallas, IFBB Men’s Physique, 1st place 2016.
- Mr. Olympia, IFBB Men’s Physique, 15th place 2016.
- Europa Dallas, IFBB Men’s Physique, 8th place 2017.
- Los Angeles Grand Prix, IFBB Men’s Physique, 1st place 2018.
Weight :- 185 – 195lbs (83.9 – 88.5kg)
Height :- 5’11” (180CM).
Chest :- 50 inches.
Bicep :- 18 inches.
Waist :- 30 inches.
LET’s GET TO KNOW ABOUT HIS DIET PLAN.
DIET AND NUTRITION
In order to keep his ripped look, Felipe Franco stays in a caloric deficit or maintenance. This means he eats the same amount, or fewer calories than his body expends every day.
As for his food choice, Felipe doesn’t cut out any food group, such as carbs or fats. But certain foods are always off limits, including french fries, cheeseburgers, and refined sugars.
He advises replacing these foods with healthy alternatives, such as avocados, nuts, and olive oil. He also advises eating carbs that have a low glycemic index – including sweet potatoes and brown rice.
In Felipe Franco diet protein is high in on session and carbs and fats are Moderate so that why he looks always so muscular.
So guys these are some information about Felipe Franco diet plan if you wana try these meals so you can adjust according to your weight. I hope you understood everything and for next or more information related to health keep visiting on this website.
And if you want to get any knowledge about fitness, supplement, bodybuilding, steroids, exercise, nutrition, workout plan for any goal, workout plan for any goal and bodybuilding industry so you can comment below. I will make a blog on that topic. Till than keep visiting on this website for more valuable information. Till than stay safe stay fit and focus on your goal. I will post another diet plan tomorrow only for you.
For next or more information click here.